I’ve got another big Tae-KwonDo competition coming up at the end of October. Which means another nutrition plan from the amazing wholistic therapist Sylvia Sobota at Nurture Your Body, to ensure my diet is fully optimised while also getting my weight down the last little bit for my division!
Here is what I have been eating over the last few weeks:
- Post training breakfast = ½ cup gluten free muesli with two tbsp’s of sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, goji berries & cacao nibs. With a tbsp of Indigo Herbs hemp protein powder and cacao powder along with some fruit (passion fruit, raspberries, apple or blueberries).
- Mid-morning snack = mixture of nuts.
- Lunch = Steamed veg (mainly greens) with some quinoa and spinach.
- Mid afternoon snack = chia seed pudding.
- Pre evening training = Freshly made juice.
- Post evening training = rice bread with either Marmite and/or peanut butter
It’s all going well and as always when you are limiting what you eat, it makes you want other things more and I will look forward to having some banana bread after the competition!
Thank you again Nurture your Body for making it so easy and Indigo Herbs of Glastonbury for supplying me with the amazing superfoods!