Cacao mousse – delicious enough to want to eat anytime!
- Two bananas
- 1 avocado
- 4 dates
- 125ml Oatly oat milk
- 2 large tbs. Indigo Herbs raw organic raw cacao powder
- Put everything into a food processor (I love using the Nutribullet) and blend it all together.
- If you want it a bit runnier then add more oat milk
- If you make it a bit too runny then you can always thicken it up by leaving it in the fridge for a few hours or adding a tsp. or two of chia seeds.
- Optional add fruit on top!