I’ve been lucky enough to be involved with the fantastic Women’s Sport Trust as part of Tim & Julie Cozze-Young’s #Thirty30WST challenge.
Now I am helping out with the Women’s Sport Trust 2016 #BeAGameChanger awards!
In case you don’t know the aim of the Women’s Sport Trust is to raise the visibility and increase the impact of women’s sport, through helping to:
- Identify and promote a diverse range of role models
- Increase the percentage and quality of women’s sport coverage across platforms
- Find ways to shift the funding landscape for women’s sport.
- You can read more here.
Microsoft is proudly sponsoring their 2016 #BeAGameChanger awards and the nominations are open from now to the 21st Feb!
There are nine categories including sporting role model, sponsorship of the year and inspiring initiative.
- Follow this link to find out more and nominate an athlete, team, organisation or individual who has made a positive contribution to women’s sport.
The 2015 winners included:
- Olympic gold medalist Nicola Adams MBE who received the Sporting Role Model Award.
- Baroness Tanni Grey-Thompson was awarded Ambassador of Women’s Sport.
- Sport England’s This Girl Can campaign received the Inspiring Participation award.
- Newton Investment Management and the Women’s Boat Race was recognised as Sponsorship of the Year.
So get your nominations in and follow @WomenSportTrust for the latest updates!