Chia seed pudding – pudding for breakfast, what more could you want!
- 125g raspberries (any fruit is suitable depending on what you like)
- 4 tbsp. of chia seeds (I love RealFoodSource dark chia seeds)
- 1 tsp. of hemp protein (I love RealFoodSource raw chocolate hemp protein powder)
- 125ml non diary milk (I love Ride Health Almond milk)
- 1 tbsp. cinnamon
- Optional to mix in (again I get both of these organic from RealFoodSource):
- 1 tbsp. cacao nibs
- 1 tbsp. goji berries
- Put everything into a food processor (I love using the Nutribullet) and blend it all together.
- Then pour it into your pot. This is where you can add the cacao nibs and goji berries. I find they give it a bit of crunch and added sweetness.
- Then leave it in the fridge for 6 hours or overnight.
- Each time you make it, if you want it more liquidy or thicker just put less milk or more chia seeds in.