Chocolatey green goodness smoothie bowl – what more could you want!
- A banana
- Handful of fresh or frozen berries
- An apple
- 1 tbsp. raw cacao powder (I love Indigo Herbs of Glastonbury’s Organic raw caco powder)
- 1 tbsp. raw cacao nibs (I love ReadFoodSource Peruvian criollo raw chocolate nibs)
- 1 tbsp. mixed superfood greens such as wheatgrass, barley grass, spirulina and chlorella (again I love Indigo Herbs of Glastonbury’s superfood green powders)
- 2 tbsp. of chia seeds (I love RealFoodSource dark chia seeds)
- Handful of spinach
- 125ml non diary milk (For extra chocolate taste use Oatly Chocolate milk)
- Optional to add on top:
- passion fruit
- hemp seeds
- Put everything into a food processor (I love using the Nutribullet) and blend it all together.
- Add whatever you want on top!
- Each time you make it, if you want a thicker smoothie bowl add more chia seeds