Cacao chip, banana oat cookies – a delicious healthy treat!
- 3 very ripe bananas
- 1 cup of gluten free oats
- 1 tbsp. of cinammon
- 1 tbsp. RealFoodSource organic dark chai seeds
- Small handful of RealFoodSource organic peruvian criollo cacao mass drops
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Mash up the bananas using a fork – can have little lumps if you want banana chunks in your cookies
- Mix in well the oats and chia seeds (if mix is really runny add more chia seeds)
- Mix in cacao drops
- Use a tbsp to scoop up the mixture and place on a baking sheet on your tray.
- Can make your cookies in more of a dome shape or flatten them a bit – whatever you prefer
- You can make about 9 big cookies or 12 smaller ones
- Bake for around 20-25 mins until they are golden
- Allow to cool – that’s if you are patient enough to!