Chocolately chia seed pudding – because I really am addicted to Indigo Herbs raw organic cacao powder and like to try out putting it in everything. Also how good is healthy chocolate pudding for breakfast!
- 1 tbsp. Indigo Herbs raw organic cacao powder
- 1 tbsp. Realfooodsource shelled hemp seeds
- 1 tbsp. cinnamon
- 1.5 cups of Oatly organic oat milk (any non dairy milk is suitable)
- 6 tbsp. of RealFoodSource organic dark chia seeds
- Optional fruit to add – I love passion fruit
- Put everything but the chia seeds and fruit into a food processor (I love using the Nutribullet) and blend it all together.
- Pour it into your pot.
- Stir in the chia seeds and optional fruit
- Then leave it in the fridge for 6 hours or overnight.
- Each time you make it, if you want it more liquidy or thicker just put less milk or more chia seeds in.