Here are a few of the things I often recommend:
- For anyone in need of an amazing Wholistic therapist specialising in sport performance enhancement, nutrition and wholistic wellbeing checkout Sylvia Sobota at Nurture Your Body.
- For all your herbs and superfoods check out Indigo Herbs of Glastonbury for the best quality nutrition.
- For top quality transdermal magnesium to aid optimal muscle contraction, skeletal strength and energy production for sport, check out Better You.
- For any vitamin and mineral needs check out Veganicity for their high quality & value for money vitamins and minerals.
- For ensuring you remain fully hydrated and have all the energy you need check out OTE Sports and their delicious hydro tabs, energy gels and energy drinks which are all vegan.
- For any kinesiology tape needs check out RockTape, designed with athletes in mind.
For learning about going on a plant based diet:
- Skinny Bitch by Rory Freedman and Kim Barnouin or Skinny Bastard for the men (the name is just for effect so don’t let that put you off as it’s a great easy to read book).
- Rethink food by Shushana Castle and Amy-Lee Goodman.
- Forks over knives DVD, which Roger Ebert from Chicago Sun-Times said is “a film that can save your life.”
- Veganuary campaign with loads of information.
For plant based recipes:
- Deliciously Ella’s blog and cook book by Ella Woodward.
- Oh she glows cook book by Angela Liddon
- Peace and Parsnips cook book by Lee Watson
- Thug kitchen cook book by Thug Kitchen.